NID Studio Test
Studio Test is a thorough test of students on all the aspects of their personality and keenness of their senses. Our expert faculty help the students in portfolio preparation. Interview is as equal as studio test and portfolio preparation.
During the interviews, the portfolio of the students are viewed and studied deeply by the panel members at the interview centre so the portfolio should demonstrate best piece of work.
Many of the students are able to clear the first round of exam but are unable to do so in next rounds. In order to do so, students need to do practical exercise along with guidance of the experts regarding the portfolio preparation.
Skyblue Workshop for Studio Test
We provide three alternatives for workshops. Students can enrol for any one mentioned below:
Free Study Material
Free NID Studio Test Papers, Interview Tips and Portfolio Sample of NID Students are shared with the selected students.
All selected students of NID can get free guidance through phone, video conferencing, post and mail directly from Shailesh Pithadia and NID Alumni, Ahmedabad.
For this facility, students need to come a day before the studio test. One full day workshop is arranged for the students where guidance regarding portfolio preparation, studio test and interview are given.
It is an intensive 12 days workshop for those students who want to prepare for the rigorous interview process under expert guidance.
- Studio Test Papers of 5 Years
- Material Manipulation: Several tips to work with different materials, design concept, writing skills and doodling exercises
- NID Campus Visit
- 3D Model Making: 3D model making & clay modelling- basic and advance
model making techniques
- Portfolio Guidance: Portfolio guidance and portfolio making with expert faculty
- Audio visuals & visualisation tests
- Interview: Mock interview, discussion of questions usually asked during the interview and interview tips from expert faculty as well as interaction with our last year students who have got admission in NID
- Faculty: Our excellent team of instructors, who are also NID alumni, will be there with you through the entire workshop
Workshop Venue & Timing
Ahmedabad: Skyblue Institute of Design: 3, Abhishree Complex,
Opp. Star Bazaar, Satellite, Ahmedabad-15
Branch – Bhavnagar: 102, “DEVVAN”, Plot No.1895, Krishnanagar,
Aatabhai Road, Opp. Joggers’ Park, Bhavnagar-364001
Duration & Timings
March-April, From 9 AM to 8 PM